We're delighted to be returning to in person events, and will be taking the following steps to ensure the safety of all participants:
· Taking temperature of those attending on entry to ensure this is below 38.
· Reduced class sizes (up to 8) to ensure appropriate social distancing.
· Increasing the frequency of hand washing and surface cleaning.
· Provision of hand sanitiser.
· Baking in pairs only with someone from same household, otherwise you'll be baking alone.
· No sharing equipment.
· Masks provided for all participants.
· Longer time between classes for cleaning.
Venue: Food Sorcery Cookery School, Wilmslow Road, M20 5WZ
Ian Cumming (GBBO Finalist, Series 6) will teach you the skills to make his delicious duo of tarts. If you've struggled to get that perfect crumb to your pastry, or you want to learn how to make a zingy lemon curd, then this is the right course for you!
Here are the two tarts you'll learn to make!
1. Lemon meringue tart - pastry shell, lemon curd in bottom, Italian meringue piped on top.
2. Strawberry or raspberry and vanilla tart - pastry shell, raspberry jam base, vanilla creme pat piped on top and finished with slice of strawberry or whole raspberry.
We’ll start off the day with teas and coffees, before we put on our aprons and watch Ian demonstrate all the skills required to make his indulgent treats. We'll spend around 2h 15min baking & beautifully decorating our masterpieces, before tucking in to the fruits of our labour whilst hearing stories about Ian's time on TV!
Your class also includes a glass of prosecco, snacks and soft drinks.
Please note all participants will bake in pairs. Price is per person.
Participants must be aged 12 years or over. Those aged 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
'Individual' tickets are £99 per person, whilst a 'Pair' ticket can be purchased for the discounted rate of £190.
Please note we can accept 7 bubbles at this class and therefore need to currently accept bookings in pairs (from the same bubble). If the minimum number of guests is not met, we will inform those who have purchased a place no later than 10 days before the class, and will offer a refund, or a place at an alternative class of their choice.